Honorable Mentions

I harped enough about my sister-in-law graduating fromcollege, so here it is! The weekend was filled with advice, pearl earrings, and chicken wings.

Enjoy – and I hope everyone had a great weekend!
My first trip to Niagara falls - it was beautiful and not warm.
We went to Duff's which is apparently famous for wings (not salads, ahem, Shawn) - P.S. I didn't get any on my white pants!
Mussels from The Lodge for dinner - delish.
Silk top // J. Crew
Big accomplishments and small snacks right after the ceremony.
Brunch with the graduate! Dress // Sold out, similar here, Boots // Stuart Weitzman,  Jacket // Gap,  Hat // J. Crew, Watch // Kate Spade







Comments

  1. You are SO CUTE! Looks like an amazing weekend. LOL about the wings and good thing you did not get any on your white pants!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts